had japanese food with engineering group at Sento on mon, seafood with my buddy Andrea and her friend at turf city on tues, see chinese doctor on wed, tuition on thurs and coffee with Yuchan and Junhui in at Westmall fri.....a packed week...
there are 2 national days(Chinese and German) this week...I got an ice cream on the 1st of October from a Chinese.Too bad there are no Germans in amongst my colleagues.In addition , I was also offered an icecream for being a lunch companion...heehee...yummie.Too bad I cant spend 3 oct in Germany.
I gave 5 of my colleagues farewell gifts.Dahong got "jin":"jin yu man tang".Quing Piu got "mu" : "yi mu liao ran".Kinswee got "shui": "shui dao qu cheng".Simon got "huo": "zhen jin to pa huo" and Nitin got "tu": "qian tu wu liang". Each got a aroma candle holder with a chinese element.hehe
I went for a movie marathon today.Watched both Infernal Affairs II and Underworld.The former is superb but the latter
simply sucks.It was so boring that I kept looking at the watch....
and bedtime now.
No comments:
Post a Comment