Tuesday, October 21, 2003

nothing interesting happen today...Today is not a good day. I went to sch at 8am to realise that there is no class.And then I went to matriculate...When it was my turn, the person told me that they did not receive my form.So I was told to go to the international office to fill up another and get the stamp before coming back here.The first queue took 45mins.The queue at the international office told 10 mins.And I have to queue for another 45 mins when I got the form.This time round, they said I need another form to matriculate. And that I have to wait for the form before they can do it for me.I left feeling damn angry....Later did I realise that my form is with another SEP gal.She did her matriculation on the 26/10/03...that's like way long ago.I dun understand why she can't tell me earlier....She could have knocked on my door as we live in the same block or send me an SMS which worth only 19cents euro which is like 40 cents Sing.....With this letter, I went to queue again but they told me to come back another day...I was fuming....

No comments: