I try to make it a point to update this everyday...So I am here again...I just did a dumb thing just now...bought the wrong kind of washing powder and my clothes end up smelling wierd=p...It's just me to do such things..
Today morning was spent touring the school.I was late by an hour as I cant wake up in time..But luckily,Wenjie was still stuck in the matriculation queue...else i will be in deep trouble.....After his matriculation, he orientated me.I admit that I am slow and plus my blurness, i mistook an office for a tutorial room.I went straight to open the door of the room.Luckily it was locked.Wenjie was quite upset with me...I cant understand why....he kept saying that I was rude...But i didn't mean it.....aiya...dunno also...and dun care since it's over.
Evening was spent learning dancing...It is rather ridiculous...I apologise to the cheorographer.. I am not very supportive of it...The Asians are supposed to do a dance tomolo for the grand finale of the German course programme...Surprisingly,I was sabo into preforming even though I didnt join the course at alll. I came late and they said that there were no more vacanies for intermediate level.Many of the exchange students from NUS are not doing it...only one so far is aggreeable...I showed them over dinner the dance steps and trust me, it was hiliarious...GOSH.....
No comments:
Post a Comment