I just spent like 3 hrs re-designing my blog so as to give it a new look. Heute morgen war ich und drei Freunde im ein Japanische Restaurant. I had buffet for brunch.It was damn filling. The green tea tasted different but the rest tasted somewhat similar to this offered in Spore.Their dessert which consisted of sago and peach tasted rather good. I had 2 bowls of it=p
Following, Wenjie and I went to Mobliex which is like another IKEA today. It was located at the outskirt of the town. The 15 min walk to the place is enjoyable with the sun and breeze and not forgetting Wenjie's company.=p
I got a 80x80 pillow case and a comforter cover. Got them at 7.99E...Sounds cheap right? In addition, I bought a table lamp at 7,20E as it was too dark in my room. Wenjie got a bathroom light, a water boiler and a 3 plug socket.
At night, I joined the NUS students for dinner. As usual, Yifei is the chef. We got to eat authentic chinese food, thanks to him. Cheers for Yifei. Today they got a new hard soccer ball so Yifei and I tried it out by throwing basketball to each other in crunching positions. It was damn tiring for the muscles....but fun...=p
It's now 254am....I shall end.
No comments:
Post a Comment