I tried to update my blog last sun but the whole passage disappeared in the process of posting it.So i guess I shall give that a miss.Shall update for the past week instead.
The company had a farewell pizza lunch for me last Friday. Luckily things turn out fine.I was so scared that I ordered insufficient food as this is the first time that I ordered for 14 people and I always underestimate guys' stomach capacities. Pheww....I wanted also to give a poster which shows a crocodile and has quote:"If you live in a river, you should maker friends with the crocodile." to my notorious boss. However, in the end I didn't as the senior engineers advised me against doing so. In the evening, 3 colleagues and I played Puerto Rico at NUS. It is a really nice and unique board game. It's about harvesting,trading and exporting of goods to gain victory points.The person that has the most victory points wins the game.
Yesterday, as usual, I had kick boxing in the morning. After that I met my aunt for tea at the Coffee Club beside Kinokuniya. I got to savour my favourite mudpie before I leave...=p and I found accomodation from my aunt's friend when I tour London.so cool rite?
Evening was spent at Sushi Don, a Japanese restaurant, at Funan Mall.The food here is not comparable to Fujiya at Tanjong Pagar, near the Lau Pa Sat.
No comments:
Post a Comment