Finally I decided that I am not going to Pasau....(due to unforeseen circumstances which will be further elaborated when you ask me)...I think I should live the way I want and be happy about it....No point being a saint...=p
I woke up at around 11am...Then I went to Plus Markt at Freimann to get my groceries for the coming week's dinner.I got 500g brocoli, 2 kg potatoes,500g mushrooms, 2 pieces of pork chop, 1 l milk, 6 eggs and 500g seedless grapes.I hope that it's not too much for me.Finally, my fridge is colourful.Then i started to cook my lunch...I had one hard boil egg and a sausage and some brocoli and some grapes and a banana....sounds like a lot right?=p
I join Keve and Karthik for League of the Extraordinary Gentlemen at Mathaesa just to get a feel of catching a movie in Germany...There is nothing special except that the seats are not as comfortable as those in Singapore's theatre...They are not springy.I had Nachos....but i couldnt finish as the portion served is huge...The show is very boring.I nearly feel asleep during the recruitment drive.It was better near to the end.
Following, we joined Zhenhui, Qinghui and Melanie for dinner at Michaelango.Once again I cant finished my food...Poor Karthik...=p I think the gang is quite fun...Hope to know them better...Met Jermaine for the first time since JC1...he grew plumper...but I don't think he recognise me as I wore contacts back then.
Shall prepare for bed to take up tomolo's challenge!
No comments:
Post a Comment