Wednesday, October 22, 2003

Had my first lecture(Mircowave Circuits and Antenna) today....Was still okie.Thought I had nothing to do,so I sat in for my friend's lecture.It (Real Time System) is hard....I was supposed to have a lecture(Integrated Sysytem) at the same time but i thought it was a tutorial. And tutorial doesnt start till next week....So i didnt go..=p

Sch ended at 530pm today as I sat in for a German class.There is no more vacany for the level I want, so I resort to sitting in for the most QIM level....Well, I won't say that I understood everything the teacher said.

Then I went home for dinner. Cooked noodles, pork chop, vegetables and a mushroom....Yummie...

Went to catch a German movie after dinner.The title is "Goodbye Lenin". It is not the kind of show that I like....Nevertheless, I can claim that I tried to watched a German movie. I dun really understand the movie...but can guess a bit of its plot by looking at the movie screen.

No comments: