Yesterday, i went down to Freising to visit Anne. Initially, I forgot to punch the train ticket to validate it.So i have to get down at a stop and go out to punch so that I wont be fined 40Euros if I happen to bumped into the conductor.And because of this, I miss the train to Freising.I have to wait for the next one which comes 20 mins later....And I will approx arrive 15 mins late.....But halfway through the train ride, I heard an annoucement in German which I dun quite understand.I knwo that something is amiss....Indeed, the train which is supposed to go Freising is going to airport.So I have to get down to take a bus from the airport to go Freising.Later did I know that the first carriage of the train goes to Freising and the second goes to airport.....They actually separate sometime in the journey.Consequently, I am actually late for an hour....
Freising is a rather nice town, away from the city hustle.We walked around did some sightseeing.In the later afternoon, we had coffee in a cafe.This is a typical German activity.I met Danni, a friendly gal who went to Spore with Anne last year. After this, I visited Anne's place..I think it is well decorated...Well, time flies and it's time to head back to Munich..
Thereafter I joined Wenjie, Melanie and Keve for dinner at Wenjie's and Keve's place. We had chicken porridge...yummie....=p Then we had a mahjong and bridge night..... so I didnt came home.I had a long heart to heart talk to Wenjie over the night...we wasnt really that close in RJC....well, things change...
The soccer match between Kaiserlautern and FC Bayern was interesting with the latter scoring 4 goals and the former one goal.The first goal was made in the 2nd minute of the game.Damn fast right?It was damn cold lah..I watched the 90 min match in an open stadium.I was quite enthuasiastic in taking photos at first but stopped subsequently as I was too cold to do anything.It was so bad to the extent that I was chattering just now...Fortunately I just had a warm and delicious dinner...Vimal and Fenchao Fried Chinese beehoon....whoa.....And we had my favourite baked potatoes with mayonise.So I am feeling much better now.=p
No comments:
Post a Comment