Yesterday evening, I was supposed to go to Puji's room to cook lemon chicken together. When I was on my way there, the lift broke down. It suddenly stopped moving....Naturally, I pressed the alarm bell and a student spoke to me through a speaker and told me that he would get help. Thereafter, there was no news. So I waited patiently in the lift which is fortunately still lighted...After 20mins of waiting, the lift started to move and then stopped. The door opened slowly at level 2....It is wierd as I remembered that I started from level 3 and I am supposed to go up to level 17...Nevertheless, I am happy to get out of this.After this incident, I climbed up to Puji's room....17 floors in all....I didnt know that I was so fit...=p
Our lemon chicken was considered a success....it tasted quite good to our delight...haha...I shall give Puji's fish sauce(our secret weapon) some credit....It was seemingly fun though e kitchen is in a mess after we finished cooking...heehee
After the Asian dinner, we watched 2 DVDs(Anger Management and American Wedding) in the movie room at level 20...I didnt know that there is such a nice movie room.The lighting is superb. It is comparable to a cinema! And this morning, I watched LOTR 3. I didnt really like it as I find it too draggy...I lost focus halfway through....
No comments:
Post a Comment