Today is another busy day for me today....haha...Had morning classes from 830am to 10am.Then I went to the Auslandamt to do some administrative paper work so that I can extend my stay in my hostel.Then I had classes from 1015am to 1145am...I reached only at 1035 as I was held up at the Auslandsamt. I was told by the Auslandamt to hand in 28E to my bank together with a yellow slip that I got from matriculation...So I had to go home to get it...Upon reaching home, I found out that my chicken expires today....So I cooked all of them..half with potatoes and half with cauliflower.Then I rushed down to the bank as I have lessons at 230pm.....I am 5 mins late for my German class which I regretted going....Stupid me....And I was stuck in it for 3 solid hours!
Then I went back for dinner, to eat the excess chicken meat....Then I went out to watch LOVE ACTUALLY....it was a really nice show...I simply love it....!!Cheers.
No comments:
Post a Comment