School repoens today.....Luckily I slept early last night, if I would would have dozed off this morning...I didnt really understand the Microwave lecture as usual...haha...After class, I bumped into Isa and we went to LRZ to use the computers....It is my first time there although I have been in Munich for 3 months...so I decided to record it down. I didnt see any use for it so i didnt sign up for an account.
After that, i went to Dachau concentration camp with Xinjie and Ernchong....They are here to visit Munich and I host them....The place is a true reflection of the world war I and II period..It is quite well preserved...Too bad that there is not enough time to c all aspects of it. I bought a book that depicts how the prisoners were treated back then....And I have started to read it on my way home...Shall end here to read my book.
No comments:
Post a Comment