Friday, January 30, 2004

just bought 200g of salmon at Plus..plan to eat it before I start to read a microwave frequency book fresh from the library. I hope that the omega 3 in the fish will boost my brain power....heehee

I also disect a chicken just now...didnt know that a chicken can have so much fats!!!It took me quite a while to remove the skin and fats....I am going to sink it in ginseng herbs...haha..And when i was about to start cooking, I misread the instructions...and acted smart...I cut up 4 spring onions and out them into the mixture..I thought it was a wierd practice...but neverthesless, i did it...and when i continued reading the instructions on the package, i found that u serve with onions...not boil the onions with the mixture...haha....I miss out e mighty mushrooms cos i forget to buy....Hope that will turn out ok...=p

shall bury my head in the Textbook and see how long I can last...All e best to little penguin...!!!

No comments: