Thursday, January 15, 2004

I was at the Wallmart today trying to exchange for a new umbrella. I bought it last friday...However, it was damaged by the wind when I first used it in the rain yesterday....So I went to try my luck to change it.

With my bare minimum German, the person managed to understand the purpose of my visit. However, she thought that I claimed that the umbrella was spoilt originally....Or maybe it was a misunderstanding on my part...And they were debating that it must be due to the wind and it wasnt possible...I cant get what they are saying but I can understand the word "wind"... And I suddenly started to laugh though I tried to supress it ... cos the umbrella was in a really terrible state...2 of its branches were torn.....They gave me a new one in the end....And guess what? it cant be opened...So I have to change again....haha...hilarious day!

Well, happiness comes with a price...I am quite sad now...sigh....and to add on, my food spoilt cos i kept too long and the new "powerstrips" for my vietnamese calendar doesnt seem to stick on the wall!!!Should have used my brain first to devise a way to hang the calendar without spending....it is now doing fine with a paper clip through the key hole....

ohhhh my god......

No comments: