Saturday, January 24, 2004

I am stressed....2 weeks to exams and I haven started reading my MCA.....I read till chapter 4 e last time and now we are at chapter 11....I am currently trying to go through integrated system tutorial....i didnt know that it takes up so much time too....and i feel so guilty going to party last night...I haven started FCT or RF too.....Given the time I have left now, I am confident of only passing RF, FCT and Integrated System.But I matched MCA to 2 modules in NUS....And if i dun pass, I will be overloaded with modules in year 4......and this is bad as well......As I need to go tuition and FYP...

and then I have to go Wallmart which I dun really want to given a choice...but I will go on the account that I treat them as frens and I value them.......and if we have to prepare food later for the party, the afternoon will be gone....and tonight is th eparty itself and it will be gone too....I wonder if i can just tell Simon that I dun want to go....I think it will drag over midmight and then i will wake up late tomolo and half the day is gone tomolo....All these stresses me more...I am someone who really need to sit down to study effectively....and I am getting no where.I think the party is not held at the right time.

I dun wish to complain to frens as they always tell me I can do it. I can't deny this fact as I have been doing it so far....Maybe I am just not sure of my abilities....But this time round....sigh......I need like a day to read 20 pages of MCA textbk...and I am behind by 200 pages........Plus I need to go for consultation sessions....the more I think of it, the worse I feel........Help!!!

No comments: