Monday, January 05, 2004

I am back in Munich...in my cozy little room...yaya...it feels so great to go home....

Nevertheless, yesterday was well spent too...Went to Regent garden with Kaiying....Took photos of the cute squirrels...and the sceneric birds....Then we went to Marble Arch to put my bags.....I had a simple lunch with Kaiying at Marks and Spencers.

Thereafter, I went to Camden Town with Keve, Siji and Shengrong...I got a candle holder and a green top there...I really like it very much...Camden Town is like Pasa Malam/ funfair in Singapore...But it is a branded one cos the things were all sold in pounds.

At night I had a simple and delicious dinner at Cumberland Mansions and my favourite apple*wink*...haha...then get to watch a Chio Bu(Chen Yi Rong) in the show Lavender. I also replenished e apples at Cumberland Mansions....=p

I just realised that I forgot to note down what I did on Saturday.=p

So I shall do it now. Saturday, I met Keve and Shengrong at Bayswater tube station. The Four Seasons Duck Rice is opened!!!....*grinz* It sells the best roast duck rice in London....I was surprise as yesterday Elaine said that it would be closed for a week for renovation....I was so excited....I tried to "cyco" the 2 guys to eat with me but without success...=p So I savoured half a duck at 7.50 pounds myself...It really live up to it's name....haha

Later in the afternoon, we went to London Tower. The view was splendid. And we took some photos. I got to know a new friend!

At night, I had dinner with aunt Suan, aunt Adallyn's buddy at Golden Dragon restaurant....It was my pleasure to meet her. I find her very chatty, friendly and sophiscated. No doubt that the food is excellent too!

I would like to express my thanks to all my friends for the fun I had in London!!I hope to visit London again as there are many places there that I have yet to visit.

No comments: