nothing much to report except that I managed to smuggle a packet of chips into CL today...haha..trying flaunt my glorious victory. Probably the librarians cannot be bothered also. It wasn't a wise choice for me cos the aftermath left my stomach with the job of digesting both the chips and my dinner. And I can hear my stomach moaning from performing the extra task it is assigned to for the night.
When my sis told me of her plans to tour Europe in 2006, World cup came to my mind. I realize that I have a dying urge to watch it, just that I am a procrastinator, thus, I have not taken any action so far. Although I forsee that it is going to cost me a bomb, considering it is a once in a life-time thingy, and that it is going to be held in Germany, it will be worthwhile after all. I shall start saving up for it from today....
First and foremost, I have to get a job cos money is very important here...Oh ya...I check the convocation dates...And mine is on the 11th of Jul, 3pm...Haha...I cant wait for the day to arrive..I wonder if I am gg to join the first class ranks or remain stuck in the second upper...hee...Shall leave the surprise to that day. I realize that I digressed.hee
After getting a job, I must get tics...both for the match and for the flight...hee...and by then, i can imagine myself happily watching the match...Hooray!
No comments:
Post a Comment