Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Second entry in the day

After FYP, everything seems unimportant...Although I keep reminding myself that it is a fallacy, this is precisely how I feel. Usually, I always look forward to playing solitare showdown on my laptop when I connect it to the world, however, after 3 games today, I lost interest. It is nothing special for someone with a short attraction span, if I managed to coin it right. Well, that's just me and I guess it kind of adds on to my uniqueness.

I started off by surfing Wen's blog as it was particularly interesting to read about her sister's wedding though it was probably stale news by now. I thought there may be new posts. Unfortunately, there wasn't, leading me to surf other sites. I stumbled upon Adrian's blog, then Pauline's, Mok's, Luanne's, Weixiang's and eventually to Samuel's. Of course there were many more blogs in between, but I only listed those belonging to people I knew. I was pretty amazed by the excellent language used. I understand the "qim" words, but I don't think I can use them freely. Consequently, I felt remorseful and shallow cos mine stagnated. Come to think of it, I have not been reading novels for a long time. Only recently did I started reading as a result of the Da Vinci's hype. Well, it is still not too late to something about it.

Day by day, things that I want to do accumulate, but the amount of time I have remain the same. How do I get around the problem?

No comments: