I finished my ppt slides for CA3 and CA4.....I am going to re-use them. Dun care and keep my fingers crossed that I don't have to change much after CA3...if it is before CA4....
I feel super good now...Although my program can still be improved upon, I wonder if I should do it...
Left brain says: " U r in holiday mood. "
Right brain says: " finish it, a bit more only...hee"
A battle between the left and right brain...
The heart says: " stop arguing guys, I shall decide."
After a long pause, the heart says: " aiyo, JUST DO IT cos I am a fan of NIKE."
Left and right brain says: " duh...we are ADDIDAS fans, all time German brand supporters!"
I just jogged 3.7K....my exercise for the week, will need to put in extra effort to excerise for 30 mins 3 times a week at this pathetic rate...=p
Time to remove traces of sweat...
No comments:
Post a Comment