I can't shelf the feeling that he is trying to free load, no matter how many positive things he does to remedy after the first few incidents. I guess the inital interactions are very important as once the impression is formed, it is very hard to change. I just feel that there must be a purpose for whatever he does. He is simply too practical. Whenever he calls unexpectedly, he is definitely going to borrow something from me.
I feel bad about having the intention of not lending my SIGNALS textbook to him even though it is sitting somewhere in the room to collect dust cos I just dun want to encourage free loaders. I simply can't get rid of the free loader impression that I had formed.
On the otherhand, I lent a fren zap all of my biomedical lecture notes to date although I am not sure if he is truthful about not copying anything during lectures, given his personality. I also do not understand why he didn't borrow from the people whom he attended lectures with. I didn't clarify my doubts cos I will give him the benefit of doubt on the account of our 4 years of friendship this time.
I may appear petty for blogging this. Nevertheless, I just want to air my thoughts cos there is nothing to hide. Thanks blog, you are the best pal!
No comments:
Post a Comment