Monday, April 04, 2005

so lala....

Im really surprise to know that I got into round 3 of schlumberger....At the same time, I am overjoyed..Haha...I thought I really blew it this time cos there are so many excellent candidates around..=p
Let me keep my finger's cross...hee

I finally finish the second draft of my technical paper and thesis...Well, I can't believe that I made such a grave and careless mistake...Terrible...I better do some reflection...haha...I hope my sup and examiner won't penalize my grades despite having chose integrity.

Need to do a concrete time plan and start mugging for exams cos they are just around the corner...Meanwhile, I am super sad that I can't go to USA...Why is money so important???
Sigh....

For a few hours of today, I thought I was a bad judge of character....Well, I am glad that it is just an mistake....Time for 3 games before I hit my books again...haha

No comments: