Seems like I cant see my blog...Hmm....Wierd...Nothing is loaded. Just a blank white page which u can consider to be my background if this counts...My FYP is over once and for all.Cool...Hooray...No word or phrase can describe what I am feeling now...Another positive thing is that it ended with a nice note...My examiner seems pleased...haha...Anticipating an A from him...=) As for my sup, I still can't fathom what he is thinking...I guess his impression of me changed for the better with respect to CA2. You wouldn't want to know what happen in CA2.
I didnt get the manufacturing job at Schlumberger...Firstly, I was not really happy to be considered only for manufacturing as I opted for product engineering..Even so, it bores me to think of myself as a product engineer as compare to being an investor..haha..Thus, I wasn't disappointed that I didnt get the job....I guess I will try out the finance sector once again..cos I really have no interest in engineering jobs.
I had chocolate frosted malt ice-cream at Swensons yesterday to celebrate the end of my FYP......It is soooo.....sweet....But fattening at the same time...Well, I just compensated by running 3.6K....I think I ran too slowly though I completed it in 25 mins cos I didnt sweat much....I shall improve on it!
NOW...full gear towards preparing for LAW Quiz this coming sat....There are 3 sections...But sad to say, I have yet to complete a third of section 1.....Oh no!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment