Monday, October 18, 2004

Think my gastric is bad again...so painfully.....So I feasted....Slightly better now...but I still feel pangs of pain now and then...

I think my GEM project mates are not as co-operative as my HR project mates...cos 3 of them from the former team opted S/U...so there are not really putting in effort into the project.It is kind of hard for me to tell them as I don't want to spoil the friendship....I think I have already exceed my boundary by asking them to complete their parts before the 8am meeting tomolo...what to do, it is worth 30% of the course and I am grading it. 8 am is the only time that this last member of the team can make it...She only came for 2 meetings so far......

Sigh....I love my HR group though...everyone is responsible and we all do our parts with initiative.COOL!It is so efficient....And guess what?OUr topic is team management and we r managing our team real well!!=p

Waiting for JY to play msn minesweeper with me...sort of hooked onto it...hee

No comments: