Wednesday, October 20, 2004

I like my HR group...We work like a team! YEAH

So glad that I manage to finish editing the GEM project...I am loss for words....I don't think my English is that good....But surprisingly, I found a lot of grammatical errors....Are they really that deficient in the language or they just can't be bothered?Hmm...A penny for your thoughts, diary....

One of them claimed to have edited the entire report...But I still c obvious mistakes like repetition of 2 paragraphs one above the other....which seems to imply something....

I can't believe my luck that I got 2 lousy group mates + one semi lousy group mate....Only a positive "element" amongst the 5 of us to share the workload...

Kind of shock that the results of my FYP data amounted to 30MB.....whoa...I only manage to run tests on approx 1/3 of what i am supposed to analyse....No wonder my computer cant run the full data!

Hee.....huang ran da wu.

No comments: