I want to watch Wimbledon...and it is finally out...But there r so many datelines to meet.....Sigh...
I was still feeling ok after watching the kindred spirit, which is so funny, yi tian tu long ji because of ZhaoMin and huan zhu ge ge which is kinda nice...
But I got kinda of piss after receiving a msg from a proj mate informing that I had to edit my part of the essay. What is the difference between writing more and re-writing??I have to summarise some of the existing parts so that I can add in the new things to prevent exceeding 600 words.
I called him last night to ask to re-divide our parts as I thought our parts overlapped. He told me that he couldn't think.....and assured me that it would be okie.....I don't understand why I can't prevent something that I foresee. And I guess the DSP lab had left me exasperated....That's why I reacted this way when I saw the sms just now......sigh....
No comments:
Post a Comment