Tuesday, October 26, 2004

I have been so busy recently....haha...partly enjoying and rushing reports....
Played boardgame with ExxonMobil colleagues on Sun...hee...the name of the game is La Quitta...means the city...
And I won...it makes me feel good...and gives me strength to work on the hurdles of my FYP.

My FYP is so problematic...I just made a grave mistake...which means that what I had done over the past few weeks have to be redone.....sigh.....On my way to redo-ing it, i realize that the commerical software does not have the formula that I need....The website that I was directed to by the readings is a hoax....So there is no way I can proceed...Or rather, I dunno how to proceed......

Yesterday, I had my fave Swedish meatballs at IKEA...cool man....It seems like one of those relaxing and carefree days whereby u can sip a cup of warm and fragrant coffee while enjoying through the transparent window panels....Oh...please...Gal...EXAMS is 2 WEEKS away....U haven started studying...so stop daydreaming...

Today was spent on complete DSP lab 1 and 2.....All I can say was: FINALLY DONE.....

One more lab report and presentation to go....+ exams n FYP!

No comments: