Friday, October 15, 2004

I feel really bad yesterday...I had to pull open some glass door to enter the behaviour lab for HR. In the process of pulling, our HR tutor suddenly appear beside me. I was caught by surprise. She was on the right side of the door, thus it appeared that I was opening the door for her....I wasn't trying to curry flavour......But I just felt so bad....I couldn't possibly have fight with her to enter the room cos I have grown up...as compared to what I did with Mingsiong in the past...Oops...I hope she doesn't read too much into this....

I think I pull out from gossiping about Kelvin n Zirui....Wierd as it might seem, for the past 2 weeks, I coincidentally bumped into him in the BIZAD canteen before the HR class. Both times, he left because he saw Zirui. I merely added on what I saw in the morning when my HR project mates are talking about him trying sitting beside her and flirting with her in class...... Unbelieveably, they changed the subject and started to create stories about me and him just because I saw him twice in the canteen....oops...it was never my intention to be implicated. Kelvin and I are just casual friends and it will be embarrassing if it leaks out of our HR group....I also sat with Shaun, Mingkai and this other guy whom I forgot his name.....Besides, my heart is misplaced elsewhere...hee

Hope things will turn out fine...

No comments: