just surfed the friendster...saw the messages that someone I knew since primary school posted...which leads me to surf her website....I am kind of confused by the positive testimonials that she got. I remembered that she is not well liked during the St John days. I had bad experiences with her personally and I was told by others of her unjust deeds.....Has she genuinely changed or did she pick up acting? Consequently, I messaged Lousia asking if I had false impressions of her all along.....We agreed to discuss this at a later date.....Why am I affected when it is supposed to be a closed chapter of my life...wierd.....Maybe I should keep my opinions of others to myself next time...and let others choose their own friends.
Discard what I feel and what happen between me and her since they may be my biased opinion about her.
I shall list what others said to refresh my memory, starting from the most recent which occurred in 2001...cos after that, I told my friends that I am not interested in her affairs anymore and we should leave her out of the conversation.
1. She broke up with Yuan Jie right after she got into Law....according to Yvonne, who condemned her back then but gave her a good testimonial in Friendster surprisingly. She made Yvonne sit between them during movies so that she could break up with him.
2. She flirted with my junior boyfriend in front of my junior and tried to break them up. I was told by other fellow officers in St John to intervene so as to preserve the image of officers. Luckily it didn't succeed, which says a lot about this guy.
3. She flirted with a officer course mate, which led him to think she is interested in him. And later told us stories that the guy is unreasonably violent and possessive towards her when she didnt reciprocate his feelings.
4. My Hwa Chong friend told me that she is disgusting.
5. She was betrayed Yvonne and Lousia during our sec 3 conflict despite being their friend. I was really shocked that she supported the other party who wanted to overthrow Yvonne and Louisa so that they don't get important committee positions.....When they told me to join them, I didn't as I was very close to Louisa and Yvonne....
6.She was never liked by my sec 3 n 4 class...I dunno why...My gang sees her as a tantrum gal.
7.She wasn't liked in primary school too...I forgot why..It was so long ago.
No comments:
Post a Comment