Yesterday morning, I was involved in the dance practice.The Asians are supposed to put up an item....It was the same dance that we did last month...but this time, there are more pple...Initially, there are 2 SIngaporeans, 1 MAlaysian, 1 Indonesian and 1 Hongkonger, a total of 5 of us doing it.....But this time round there are 8......Much better representation of the Asian countries.......The additional entries include 2 Chinese and 1 Japanese. As the Chinese forms a huge population here, I am really glad that the 2 volunteered to joined in. =p
IN the afternoon, I went ice skating again with Qinghui and Karthik.This time round I improved...heehee...less falling down...It's just that I still lack the speed.At the same time, I already checked out the opening hours of the swimming pool.So I can finally use my swimming stuffs next week...Looking forward to it.=p
In the evening,I joined Simon, MAvis and Benson for dinner.Whoa..MAvis cooks really well..Her Lemon chicken is terrific....yummie....And i really appreciate such gatherings...I shall try out the lemon recipe on my own...=p
And then ard 11 plus, I went to Haus 4 to support a Singaporean called Ruiyi who is part of a band team.The music is okie....The drummer is really good.Ruiyi plays the electric guitar.We stayed till 1 plus am....Too bad I forgot to bring my camera.heehee
No comments:
Post a Comment