Friday, November 21, 2003

Today was a fruitless day.There was a student Demostration to oppose the paying of school fess from Koenigplatz to Marienplatz starting at 2pm.I didn't plan to go down initially as I have classes till 3pm. As a result of this Demostration, some of the bus routes are changed. To my ignorance,on my way home, I hopped on the wrong bus after class and I didnt understand the German announcement that was given.Naturally, I was lost...

After much walking, I found my way to U Bahn Koenigplatz...And I suddenly decided to head to Marienplatz to try my luck.Here I go...but the event ended before I reached there...I was a lot of students heading back....OOps....Following, I went to the Karlstadt Sport Zentrum to window shop for Roller Blades...I tried on the largest kid pair that is available...However, I find it a bit too tight....The pair that I tried on is the cheapest there...and it costed 50E....So expensive...

And right now, I am super bored and restless.So I decided to write something here.....Why cant I just sit still to prepare for my COMMS LAB tomolo?? There is a party on my floor tonight and I am still thinking if I should head there....I can hear the on-going loud music cdrumming away...

No comments: