The dance item that were put up by the 8 of us on Mon went really well...It seems like it is the best performance on that night.....haha......All thanks to Chun Hui, who did a good job of co-ordinating us for the dance item.Cheers to him.
This senior whom I just mentioned is from Singapore. He did his undergrad studies in NUS which makes him my direct senior. I was quite put off initially when he told me that it is really hard to be admitted into TUM masters of Communications and he got in because he is good. However, I realised that he is not snobbish. Perhaps he is really proud of himself when he said that. He is one of the rare few from Singapore to do his master degree at TUM...This guy has earned my admiration and respect in some way or other.
Yesterday, I had my fridge replaced as the freezer of the existing one is malfunctioning. I am so excited as I can finally eat "real" ice cream.....In the process, I also realised that Siemens produce fridge. I am suddenly very impressed with Siemens as they market so many products....I shouldn't have rejected the Siemens TUM Award.
Sometimes, I really wonder whether anyone can make all the right decisions throughout his life.When wrong decisions are made, one will have to live with the consequences. BUt only the decision maker knows if his choice is suitable after testing it out.I have not got an answer to the above question despite spending numerous hours thinking about it. And this is one of the reasons why I am so indecisive. Should I just follow my gut feeling or should I be rational?I hate myself for being so indecisive at major decisions but I am just ME....a little penguin...
I had no food to eat yesterday night as the night before I transfer all my food in the old fridge to Puji's fridge...And when I visited her at 835pm , she was still no where to be found....... At 10pm, Xiaowei cooked dinner for me...My favourite fried chicken wings....and fried rice...I really appreciate his grace....
For the whole of this morning, I was so excited.....really looking forward to the cheerful afternoon...barely paying attn in class and cant wait to get out of my seat......I went bladding in the afternoon!!!.... I have never tried it in Singapore.....And I never expected that I would get to try it out here......
And guess what????I picked it up...HHoorray!!!...I can go back to Spore to show off my skills.......=p...All thanks to this nice shifu....who professed that he is the King of Blades...(I leave you to validate this statement).
No comments:
Post a Comment