I used to dread Fridays here as I have lab from 2 to 6pm...and sometimes even 7pm....Accompanying the lab is a set of tough and tedious preparatory questions that have to be done....Whoa...dunno kill how much of my brain cells already....
However, today is fun...I played badminton for the first time in Munich....I am super excited when Puji invited me to play yesterday....=p
The badminton courts here operate on first come first serve basis.....Unlike Spore, the people here don't book them.I would say the booking system is more orderly...And you can walk up to play in a court if it is vacant in Spore.Moreover, it is guaranteed that you will get a place at the time you arrive if you booked a court...In this way, you can better organised you schedule. As for the system in Munich, you may make a futile trip as there may be no vacany when you get there. So I prefer Singapore's system...
Enough of reasoning...I shall go to bed now as I am going to set off early to Darmstadt to visit some friends tomolo...NITe
No comments:
Post a Comment