Saturday, January 22, 2005

WEDDING

Im very tired.Been out on thurs nite and since Fri 8am yesterday all e way till night time...And today, went out at 830am till 7pm....My gosh...Reminds me that I am getting old as my body is not recovering as fast.

Went for colleague's wedding yesterday...This is the first time I am invited to a wedding dinner....I feel excited to be there...That's why I overdrank...My table actually bottoms up for every dish served...Haha...I managed only 8 before I feel bloated....In fact, one glass is enough to activate my rashes and reddened me....heee...Nonetheless, I continued drinking not for the sake of it, but for the thrill of the occasion...Oops, this was the first time I puke as a result of drinking...There is definitely no second time!

Looking at the newly wed,I wonder when and who I will be getting married with...hee...

After listening to the incessant nagging from my mum that my hair is horrible, and Bernard's numerous complaints of my hair, I am quite surprised that my colleagues think I look Jap....Since my mum represents the female, and Bernard represents the male population, I thought my hair is hopeless. My colleagues thought I permed my hair...I didnt...merely let it grow...What miraculous hair I have!

Xiaohui changed a lot.I cant recognise her!!!She was the sunshine of PCG....I think she looked better previously, before she rebonded her hair....haha...Usually, one look nicer with rebonded hair...I have wierd taste rite?

Talking about that, I aspire to achieve the elegant look instead of the current cute look....

No comments: