MCKINSEY INTERVIEW
I am so busy recently...Went to Mckinsey interview first round on Friday. I was dressed in my powersuit which commanded quite a bit of attention from the passerbys.And I wore my new cream shoes which I bought the night before to match my outfit. The shoes were quite pathetic as they slowed down my footsteps considerably as I was overtaken by every passerby who were behind me....haahaa
I didn't manage to get into the second round because I didn't have enough business sense, lack initiative and leadership according to the interviewer who reviewed my interview. I agree with him for my shortage of business sense, however, I can safely claim that I have more initiative than an average person. I wasn't able to come up with any past leadership experience on the spot. Perhaps this is why they felt that I lacked it.
One good thing is that I got to know Kat. Not only is he brilliant, he is very helpful and friendly. We had lunch together at Kenny Rogers. I found out that he has a small appetite for a guy cos he cant finish a set meal by himself.
Though I was sad that I wasn't selected, I got over it quickly. I went shopping with Clarice on Sat to get CNY clothes. I helped her to select a metal necklace with a big star pendant. Oh man...It was fabulous.It looked really good on her. I brightened her week....she told me that shopping was rejuvenating...My god...I hope I wouldn't be like her...haha..I got a top and skirt...Not bad...start of a new look....
Went to KTV with engin O week frens yesterday...It was rather fun despite it was my first debut singing with them. Following, I went to sec 4 class gathering at sasa's place.I think I haven seen most of them for 2 years cos I haven been going to any of the gatherings.....hee...It is so unconstructive to play bridge for such a long duration, nevertheless, I did it.....
Had a session w Bernard regarding personality makeover today at JP....Seems ok.....Quite interesting.
No comments:
Post a Comment