Thursday, January 20, 2005

BRAVING HAPLESS MOMENTS

haha...very long never update...

I am quite unlucky these few days....I actually coughed water onto my laptop keyboard, leading to a 210 replacement after a period of no laptop...which I didn't pay...got a mini USB keyboard instead for 18SGD, but i am not used to e positions of the keys.My prof is really extreme...He asked me to get a new laptop at 1600 when I told him of my problem.....Seems like he doesnt care...And I successfully attacKed my partner verbally in front my prof...So happy.....Thanks to teacher Bernard....

I was involved in part time sales with ENYOUTH....joined because Andrea is my buddy...But I dislike their attitude cos they tend to withhold information from me and waste my time when I was there.

I got the 7th choice of my law tutorial class....gosh...I have to stone in sch for 2 hrs every sat...waste of time

And I have to do another TB check which cost me ard 80SGD and takes up quite a bit of time...Sigh....Broke man....

The good thing is that I am still positive towards life!

No comments: