PROGRESS
It seems ages since I last updated....Hmm...I finished reading "A Bend in the Road" by Nicholas Sparks...The story line is pretty expected....A very emotional novel indeed; it successfully stirred up some mixed feelings deep within me while I imagined myself as the protagonist though I am more of a thinker than a feeler. Typical of Nicholas Spark's novel.
My FYP clustering algorithm managed to work for 4 sets of data....The max size of these dataset is about 150*3.I am now testing it with a 6223*87 dataset...Hopefully, it will work as it is still in the processing stage after an hour. I have successfully completed a game of minesweeper at expert level and a game of spider solitare at middle level. GOSH...when will it ever finish?I am keeping my fingers cross that it will work since it worked well with the previous 4 sets of data...hee
I received "Angels and Demons" by Dan Brown, the prelude to Da Vinci Code from Andrea for my birthday...Hee...don't have to borrow from Fu Ming....I have not started reading yet...Only read the preface...I can't wait to start.
My new year resolution: to remain healthy as long as I am alive!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment