Friday, December 31, 2004

Today was quite relaxing though uneventful as I didnt accomplish anything. Despite this, I enjoyed myself immensely....It's really the companionship that you have that counts. Drinking beer without good company is a chore regardless of the atmosphere of the pub. The situation is different if you are in the right company....haha..

I have officially abolished my plans of furthering my studies as I have decided that engineering is not my cup of tea. I prefer mocha instead....and it must be cold....*grin* I think I am sinking deeper into the black hole as I am even thinking of getting a job in US....Well, I consulted my aunt and I think the chances of finding one is slim...I really hope a miracle will happen...

I wanted to get a pressie for Andrea as her birthday is a few days away...I actually forgotten about it while I was in town today....Schiesse.

I haven touch my FYP today...oh man...I shall stay in to work on it tomorrow!

No comments: