Sunday, December 12, 2004

super busy these few days...with work at expo...with intensive driving lessons...Parallel parking is so tough...I keep forgetting which direction I should steer the car to...

I am addicted to Golden Faith...I finished 16 episode in 2 days....If not for the hitch during the real player installation yesterday, I would have watched more. It reminded me of the time when I watched Winter Sonata in Munich...though there are less episodes then....

Started on Da Vinci Code. I find the starting similar to a movie that I watched many yrs ago, starring Gywneth Paltrow and a famous male lead whose name I cant remember.....Nevertheless, I like to read about the vivid details of Le Lourve and Paris as a whole.

Something interesting....After watching the Shutter, we decided to patronise Coffee Bean. When he was at the toilet, I took out Da Vinci Code as I was eager to start reading. When he came back, he gave me a quizzical look to my surprise. He went on to check his bag and took out a book which is identical to the one I was holding....He explained that he thought I rummaged his bag and took his book while he was away. haha...what a coincidence....

I haven done much for FYP, most of the softwares require licences which I have no money to purchase.....tough job....

No comments: