Thursday, December 23, 2004

Met up with Bryan today....haha...thought it would be very boring....but it turned out ok...When your expectations are low, you tend to gain from it....As opposed to the "Incredibles" incident, I went to watch the movie with high expectations, so I didnt find it as good as hearsay.

I finished Da Vinci Code. The twist is perfect.I thought the murderer is Bezu Fache, however, it turned out to be Teabing. I overlooked the fact that the Teacher did not disposed of Teabing after he killed Remy and took control of the Limousine. I was mislead by the identity that the Teacher showed to gain entry at the Roslin. He showed a Knight's identity instead of a police identity.....The writer is indeed mischievious.haha

I managed to guess that Sophie is related to the docent afterall...haha...a mini victory for me.

It was least expected that the quest of the Holy Grail is to find the grave of Magdalene and kneel before her and that the grave is actually located at Le Lourve, where the story took off. What an irony!

My meeting with ChunHui is super eventful. I like to meet him as he gives me many new insights. I got back my Euros, ice skates and sleeping bag from him. Heee.....And also new insights for my FYP. He gave me focus....So happy......He also helped me with my networking project in Munich....my Teacher indeed...

No comments: