Im reading Bourne Identity....cos I forgot the movie line of its part1 while I watched the part 2....
So sian to start on fyp...how come bittorrent cannot d/l Borland C++ Builder????Looks like I have no choice but to go to school on fri t seek Chee Chew's help in d/l since he has NUS staff access....
Talking about NUS...My mentor, Nitin came over to say hi when I was in the midst of a timed Barclays numerical test. I thought it was some guy trying to ask for directions or stuffs initially, so I told the person that I am busy doing a test without even looking up....And his reply was that, "I just wanted to say hi"....I looked up and to my astonishment, it was Nitin....we were caught in an inappropriate situation. I said hi blankly and didnt explain further as I was running on a tight test schedule....OOPssss....
Yesterday, I went to ECP to blade with Huizhen.....quite fun...but I still lacked speed...I wanted to practice again today but was prevented by the typical afternoon downpour in the West. We were supposed to meet the rest of the engin O week clique for dinner, however, one by one excused themselves before the dinner. A simple outing just revealed so much about the Engin pple...I wonder if my future colleagues are as dull...I was telling Huiwen that engin students are dull before this, but was refuted as I was meeting them for dinner.....haha..so ironical...A group outing resulted in just the 2 of us.....Familiarity struck me when I could comfortably gossip with Huizhen.....=p
No comments:
Post a Comment