Sunday, November 28, 2004

Friday, I met Honey for dinner...I like to meet her....cos I always feel at ease with her no matter how long we didnt meet up....e feeling is simply good.....hee......

yesterday I slacked at home, finished a novel....

today, I went window shopping with another sec sch fren....I haven seen her for a yr...hee......Not bad, it is an experience for me to see what kind of clothes women wear to work...=p

I just realized that scarf was long part of spore's spore fashion.....I really like e idea of wearing one with a simple dress......I wonder how I will look in one....hee

I think it is time for me to change...to pluck my eyebrows...my fren just commented today....it is neater and after a survey, indeed I realized that many pple pluck their eyebrows when I walked along the streets of Orchard....

Time to muster my courage to start C++ programming....something I dread!




No comments: