Thursday, March 24, 2005

Schlumberger Interview

The interview session was rather fun. I was quite lucky to meet a candidate when I was waiting for 257....and the best thing is that he knows that way...So I don't have to worry that I will get lost. And I have a free ride to Boon Lay MRT by another candidate...haha

The group activity that we had was fun. I think it is better than transporting the egg using ballons activity. We had to arrange the identities of 5 pple who are mixed up, given a total of 30 clues...My team members are very friendly and we corporated well.

The personal presentation was a bit off. I thought the topic would be some crappy statements like what my friends had....Unfortunately, mine was a serious one...I didn't have all the points and I think my presentation skills stuck cos I tend to forget what I want to say what I am speaking to many people.The list that I was holding on to was not very helpful too cos I simply cant form proper sentences...hee....Ohh...The Chinese had a lot of say...I dunno what they are saying half the time. There werent many Chinese around, in fact I have seen many of them around in school....Hee...It is a pleasant surprise. I don't think I stand a chance to go into round 2....Sob...

When will I ever improve on my presentation skills? What should I do to make myself a natural?

TECH called me today. To think that I still qualify for round 2 after so many unglam things that happen during the course of round 1 ...Haha....I can go back to retrieve my matric card from that irritating receptionist.....Dont have to trouble Jin wei any more....=p

No comments: