After hearing so much positive comments about self improvement books, I decided to pick up one so that I could do something positive with my life. I commenced with ,,Rich Dad Poor Dad" by Robert Kiyosaki. After finishing it, I was disappointed with the contents of this book as R. Kiyosaki merely stated the obvious. I was amazed at how it could become a best seller in Australia and later worldwide. Assuming his readers possessed common sense, they would have figured out and applied the theories found in his book. Consequently, there would be absolutely no market for ,,Rich Dad Poor Dad". However, this book was said to have improved the lives of many individuals who had previously read it which led me to conclude that many people still can't think for themselves.
I will be proceeding with its sequel, ,,Cashflow". I hope that it will make my time better spend.=)
No comments:
Post a Comment