Really happy to get into round 2 of Schlumberger...haha...I just feel average for getting into round 2 of TECH though...oops...seems like I am biased...well....I am just more passionate abt Schlumberger.. and maybe just 100% more....hee
I am flabbergasted by the fact that I spent more than 12 hours in our beloved NUS...Haha...tough luck that I was there for so long...Oh man...If I tell u that I am graduating soon, and thus I would like to spend more time there....would u buy my story? hee.....the truth is that I am stuck there debugging my FYP algorithm...sad case for me rite??Well, the good news is that it is finally done...I am not going to touch it anymore...except to cut and paste the code to my thesis...and I aim to complete my thesis by today...cos now is already 243am.....And I will start drafting my technical paper....and design my presentation slides.....All due these 2 weeks....Will I win the race against time?? With Schlumberger's round 2 taking up whole of mon and TECH on tues afternoon, will I be able to submit my technical report and thesis on the dot, 31st March???hmm.....NEVER SAY DIE NO MATTER WHAT>>>
perserve...I have come so far!!!Encourage me if u r a foe!
Last but not least, I hate to say this, but this is the real cause that I am still awake at this time of the morning.....KIASUIASM.....
I think it is a sin....I borrowed some notes from a friend last Saturday. However, all my energy was drained byTECH and Schlumberger round 1 and FYP program debugging which left me with none to copy the notes....My friend insisted that I pass him the notes today...Come on, does he have the time to read them since he will be rushing his technical paper, assuming that he has finished his thesis. The dateline is 31st March, very NEAR. Sorry that I am so skeptical, just cant help wondering why is human nature so slanted and ugly....
It's only right that I abide by the rules cos I am the one requesting for the favour.....If not for the fact that I have to duplicate notes from a friend and return to him today....I could have rested my tired soul.....
No comments:
Post a Comment