Monday, March 28, 2005

round 2 at Schlumberger

Round 2 at Schlumberger is fun and stimulating.It is interesting to hear how others describe themselves..But it also makes me realize certain negative aspects regarding Schlumberger.
  1. It is male oriented and biased against female. The captain at the assembly workshop didnt think I was able to rotate the pipe....But I did it...And the section manager of manufacturing was not very happy that I can rotate the pipe during my first trial but not him even after many trials.
  2. It is grade oriented.
  3. It's workshop is pale in comparison to BMW...I was kind of disappointed.
  4. Besides HR Pan, the rest that are present are not impressive, far from what I had expected.

I appreciate that Kok Feng actually tries to listen to what I have to say during team activity 1 despite the group disregarding my ideas.

All was well. But something unpleasant happen during activity2. There was this guy who wanted to build another structure without informing the group. I thought it was not appropriate, so I told him to inform the group. I thought he did....so I helped him with building the additional structure.....However, when HR Pan quizzed us, I realized that he didn't. It reflects very badly on me who was dragged into this mess unknowingly.

SCHIESSE....i dont think i have a chance to get into round 3...

No comments: