Sunday, August 15, 2004

Yesterday, I was disappointed initially when I know that we are not playing board games afterall.However, the casual chatting at Fish and Co was quite fun.Time passes really fast, unknowkingly, it was time to go home...

I realised something.I should brush up on my general knowledge..I tend to skip words like " cardinal", "bishop", etc...the really technical terms. Maybe it is time that I find out their definitions although they dun appear particularly interesting.

i just went swimming....My face has 2 distinct shades cos my swimming cap was not properly worn.I forgot the after effects of the sun, thinking that I am still in Munich...haha

Do I look like the easily persuaded kind?I was approached by a sales person who is promoting some facial products. She says I have a lot of blackheads and white heads, so I have to start taking care of my skin by buying her facial products. Well, I am not the kind who puts in effort to nurture my skin.She sounded crappy to me...HAHA....I bought a blackhead removal gel from her so that she will stop pestering me.I wonder if I will use it consistently....so as to see the effects that was promised......

No comments: