I was nearly drowned on Saturday. A kid bumped into me and accidentally removed my googles, rendering me water-blind. I tried to thread water while filtering the water out from my googles and putting them on, but I didn't manage to do it cos I need 2 hands to thread water....haha...Dun ask me why, I still haven fully master the skill of swimming breaststroke with my head above the water, not that it occurred to me then. As it was evening time, there were a lot of people. I thought of swimming with my eyes closed till I hit the edge of the pool and hoped that I dun collide with other swimmers. Meanwhile, I tried to force my eyes to open but they just won't. I swallowed a lot of water admist trying to get to the edge of the pool. Strange experience....Though I will still be swimming after this encounter.
No comments:
Post a Comment