Friday, August 13, 2004

I find school really boring. As I didn't plan to take any modules with frens, I have to attend my classes alone without knowing anyone there.....I just realise that I don't have a lot of close friends in Engin. Most of my frens have graduated because there are taking 3 year courses. It is kind of sad that I have to eat lunch alone today as I find it too much of a hassle to call my engin frens to ask if they are free to have lunch...

I didn't expect real estate to be so interesting. I am so glad that I have chosen this GEM. I use to be excited at seeing Zirui around in school, but not anymore. And the strange thing is that I am in the same class as her for HR2002 and GEK 1010....I saw both Audrey's N Zirui's bf in HR2002 and GEK1010 respectively...It was a heated discussion topic in year 3, and I wanted to find out who they were back then. I guess none of it matters to me now....*grin*

I shall not hog the computer terminal...Time to be an "A" student....

No comments: