Wednesday, August 11, 2004

School finally reopens today. I am not sure if I have been looking forward to it since things did not turn out the way it should and I feel that my brain is getting rusty after too much travelling and partying despite being enthusiastic to embark on my Final Year Project(FYP) which is on Proteomics Computing. Unbelieveably, I am still so blur after so many years.OMG....I thought there is lecture today when there is none...Thanks to Kenny....If not I would have made a wasted trip to NUS...

After doing some read up on Genomes, I realised that my project is harder than what I thought. Moreover, my FYP professor did not reply to my email. He said he would arrange the first meeting this week....But so far, he didn't. All my contemporaries met up with their professors, except me...sigh....I guess it is going to be a tough year ahead. I am directionless.I hope that things would turn out better tomorrow!

I think Fahrenheit 9/11 is a lousy movie. It is a waste of time and money to watch. To people who are reading my blog, dont watch unless you have nothing to do and nowhere to spend your money.....

Surprisingly, I have grown to become a couch potato after returning from Germany. Kind of wierd....I just lost interest in going out, instead i just play with the TV channels all day long....After my afternoon nap, I watched the National Day Parade, followed by the Singapore Idols, then the channel 8 drama series, then news, then Friends, then 烈火雄心. I feel so disgusted with myself as I am never a drama fan....but I watched for the sake of watching...It's high time for me to get rid of this new-found habit if I want to do masters in US/San Diego.....I wonder if I should push for it or just be satisfied with a degree and a job after graduation like what most Singaporeans of my age is doing....It all bores down to determination....Diary, Please give me some to start me off!!!



No comments: