Went to the Fruehling Fest(Spring festival) at Therensienwiese today...On the whole, it resembles a typical funfair in Singapore.Of course there are still subtle differences.For instance, it has a Bier Garten.....And the design is also slightly different from that of Singapore....The food sold is also different...I found one of my favourite food, the sugar apple here...I ate it once during the Christmas Markt at Marienplatz....And i simply love it....It consists of apple coated in sugar icing and it is kept cold....heehee
Xiaowei and I played the bumble car....It was so fun...We kept trying to hit each other....The impact that i experience was when 2 guys whom i didnt know each hit me from the 2 sides of the car...i practically bounced from the seat...haha....Nevertheless, I love the game....
Following, Fenchao came to my room to back up his data by using my CD burner....He wants to reformat his com as he finds it too slow....An hour later, Isa came...and we baked brownies together...Somehow, the brownies got burnt...haha....(my fault....cos i dunno when it is ready...and i guess i left it in the oven for too long..)The 3 of us ate brownies and drank soup for dinner....
Then ard 8pm, Kong Qiong came to visit me....She brought coins from France for me...I am so happy...I finally got the full set of France Euro coins....heehee
Then I went to a jazz pub with Fenchao and Isa...We met Boon Ping(aka Pinkie) and 2 Japanese at the pub....It was planned actually...not really a coincidence. The singer came from Korea....Surprised??And she is good. I like the atmosphere and I think I will go back for more...(haha...i am now a jazz addict)I have always been a fervent supporter of jazz....In contrast, i dislike the noisy disco...I may also search for other jazz pubs.
bedtime now....heehee...141am now....and tomolo start have to work....I have to copy car ID no. and chk if the car ignition is on....what a BORING TASK..OMG...i hope i dun fall asleep....heehee
No comments:
Post a Comment