hello, blog...I just use macros to program my monthly expenditure excel spreadsheet.I am so proud of myself.*HAHA*It wasn't as hard as I had expected.My next move is to make the program as short as possible.
I wasn't really keen on starting on the expenditure spreadsheet....though I have this thought quite sometime ago....think I first got the idea in june 2003 from a colleague in Exxonmobil....haha...slacker rite???And I finally got down to doing it today.It was partly because I was inspired by the excel spreadsheet that I did to keep track of the number of hours that i worked daily in BMW.When i have nothing to do in BMW, I will make changes to the workHours spreadsheet so as to pass the time...*grin*
Wanted to go roller bladding along the Isa river today cos i heard from a colleague that it is a very nice place to blade...but after doing the laundry, cleaning my room and doing the spreadsheet, I dun feel like gg anymore...Perhaps i will go tomorrow.
Anyway, I have to go to MesseStadt West later to visit Isa at Nordsee as promised. She said a new shopping complex just opened there...so maybe can go shopping...=p
I find difficulty in constructing grammatically free English sentences....I feel that my sentences are not fluent...I wonder if it is due to the influence of the German language....Or that I am just being sensitive...wierd!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment